Five years ago on April 17th I met the love of my life. He was living in Colorado Springs, and I was living Charleston, SC. We were long distance until we were married a year and a half later. Naturally, the two of us were back and forth visiting each other every few months. He in Charleston, I in Colorado. As I fell in love with Daniel, I also fell in love with the beautiful Colorado State. The rocky mountains, the fresh crisp mountain air, and the down-to-earth people.
Since 2014 I’ve been to Colorado numerous times for both photography and visiting. So when I decided to add Colorado as a one of my destination wedding spots, it was an easy decision. Colorado felt like a second home to me and I couldn’t get enough of the stunning mountains and landscape.
Combining my love of Colorado with my love of wedding photography seemed only natural. I am now booking 2019/2020 Colorado weddings and am so excited to hear all the details of your wedding day. Since Colorado is one of my destination states, all travel is included in my wedding packages.
Favorite Engagement Shoot Locations in Colorado
1. North Cheyenne Canon Park, Colorado Springs, CO
2. Downtown Manitou Springs, CO
3. Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO
4. Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
5. Lake Dillion, Dillion, CO
My Favorite Colorado Wedding Venues
1. The Broadmoor
2. The Estes Park Resort (Estes Park, CO)
3. Telluride Ski Resort (Telluride, CO)
4. Magnolia Hotel (Denver, CO)
5. Garden of the Gods Resort (Colorado Springs, CO)
6. Beaver Creek Lodge (Beaver Creek, CO)
7. Catamount Ranch (Steamboat Springs, CO)
8. The Lodge at Breckenridge (Breckenridge, CO)
9. The Pinery at the Hill (Colorado Springs, CO)
10. Crooked Willow Farms (Colorado Springs, CO)
Colorado Springs Wedding Vendors
Hair & Makeup
Invitations and Paper Goods