One of the many things I love about photography is the general sense of community that it involves.
- I get to work with couples during an incredibly special time in their lives to create images they’ve always dreamed of.
- I get to work beside other wedding vendors who are brilliant with their craft and together create gorgeous events.
- I get to learn from and at the same time help educate other photographers in regards to general photography techniques, styles, and business practices.
I cherish each of the relationships I’ve had the opportunity to develop and take nothing for granted. Especially you! This blog has become far more than just a place to share a preview of my recent projects. It’s allowed me to connect with all of you who I may not have met otherwise.
So today I ask you, what do you want to hear about? How can I better connect with YOU?
- Brides – have you always wondered why wedding photographers do certain ‘things’ or maybe what the behind-the-scenes process is like when you decide to hire a wedding photographer?
- Photographers – do you have questions that I can help answer? Are you trying to find your style or need help nailing down a workflow that makes you more efficient and allows you to serve your clients better?
And last but not least, I’m curious… would you rather read a blog post or watch a video?
This is your opportunity to get it all out there, folks! Help me help you.
I’m up for a challenge and want to know how I can serve you best, so please reach out in the comments below or feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. I can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to answering all of your questions!